Cool your KX3

fredem
VE7FMN's Cooler KX heat sink next production started this morning. The newest version includes surface grinding for flatness, hand lapping on the surface plate for accuracy and maximal contact area even without heat transfer compound and 41 square inches of radiant area. There will be no price increase this month ;-) I welcome all international orders. Enquire directly to fsmeier@telus.net for details. Cheers, Fred, VE7FMN

Re: Cool your KX3

fredem
For those interested in the story of the Cooler KX, I put up a small webpage at: www.ve7fmn.ca
There is contact and order information on the page. Please send your comments to me directly to save bandwidth. Reviews of the Cooler can be found here: http://www.eham.net/reviews/detail/11702?page=2 Cheers, Fred, VE7FMN