DL-1 Readings on 432MHz?

k2qo
OK, I was playing in the 10M contest while I typed that last thread which
clearly read like I was doing drugs. So, here it goes again.

What reading should I expect on my DL-1 when my it is being fed 20W at
432MHz? Since the instruction sheet says it is good to 225 MHz, I assume
that it is way off at 432 MHz. If the DL-1 causes a high VSWR, the XV432 may
not be putting out the power it indicates creating another issue.

To N8LP: Yes, I do need a good dummy load for 100W at UHF. I'll check out
your supplier.

73,
Mark K2QO
K2 #543