Desktop Search.

Rich Lentz
I have found a tool that is very helpful finding those saved messages from
Elecraft and your other e-mails or other documents on your PC.  The "Google
Desktop Search."  It is still "beta" but has helped me tremendously since I
downloaded it.  Click on the "Free Google Downloads" link on the main Google
Search page.

Rich,
KE0X

Re: Desktop Search.

n6wg
Rich
I just tried to download the Google Search.
Turns out it is not compatible with W98 or 95 either, I suppose.
Only XP, 2000 and NT I think the list was.
73, Bob N6WG