Detroit Maker Faire July 30/31 Elecraft K3/P3 demo

Detroit Maker Faire July 30/31 Elecraft K3/P3 demo

Dave New, N8SBE
I'll be at the Detroit Maker Faire this weekend at the Henry Ford
Museum, in a joint effort of the Ford Amateur Radio League (FARL), the
Livonia Amateur Radio Club (LARC) and the Washtenaw (ARROW) club,
running special callsign N8M.

I'll be bringing my K3/P3 (both built from kits) to show off and make
some contacts, likely on 40 and 20 meters.  I'll also be running
'pedestrian' mobile with my Yaesu FT-817 (maybe next year it will be a
KX3!), wandering around the exhibit area.

Look for us either on the air, or if you are in the area, come see us in
person.  We will be in the museum courtyard, along with the model
rocketry exhibit.

Here's a link to the Detroit Maker Faire site, for more information:

http://makerfaire.com/detroit/2011/

73,

-- Dave, N8SBE