Devices for upcoming KX3 PA

NU7B
I've got a KX3 on order, with the idea of replacing my K2-100 as the primary radio at home. So, the PA is something I'll be watching for.

I wonder what Wayne and others think about using push-pull mosfet finals as opposed to the BJT used in the K2-100 PA. Mosfets are almost universally used in PA designs with Vcc > 24V, and have become common at 12V. I haven't recently designed a PA, but I assume there is some advantage in 3rd-order IM with devices that are roughly square-law, although this may be offset by greater difficulty in the match to the device. I assume the KX3 PA will have 12V Vcc.

Steve NU7B