Driver for K3 Utility USB to Sereil

KARL MARDERIAN
      N6XVT Here. I have a Mac laptop which I have just loaded Vista
on. Prior to that I ran Mac OS 10.5.5. I loaded K3 unitilty and used
the elecraft USB to Serial driver for Mac. All works fine. But was
interested in running software to control my K3, therefor I had to
have Vista and use boot-camp.
I did all that and loaded the K3 unitilty, working fine. I loaded the
driver for the USB to Ser.. It went into a loading wizard. It loaded
and it all went well. But the Vista software and the K3 unitilty do
not 'see' the USB device and no selection comes up on the K3,
PL2303.000. I have tried to force it to look at the driver, but when I
the selector does not 'see' the file, yet I see it in the given
folder. Please Help a poor non PC user to understand the software of
the Devil, I mean Vista.
                                                              Thank You
                                                        Karl
Marderian  N6XVT