Dxing and contests, the P3

mike
What a refreshing and uplifting message, Bill. I couldn't agree with you
more. The only thing that could possible make my most  recent return to ham
radio (on and off since getting my first ticket in 1964) two years ago with
the great improvements in technology (Elecraft K-line is at the top of my
personal list) is better sunspots for a longer than predicted time! With a
small lot and very limited antenna options, chasing dx during the big cw
contests takes all of my toys interoperating together to keep my confirmed
countries list moving along. Now if I could only figure out how to get HRD
to produce a contest log in an acceptable submission format, I could send
more of my contest results in. Of course my category would be single op,
assisted, high power (KPA500) and I wouldn't be in the running for anything.
But still...

You are right. It is a wonderful world, Bill.

73, ..mike AI6II

Re: Dxing and contests, the P3

KD8NNU
Hi Mike,

For this contest I can export an ADIF file and use a program
ADIF2Cabrillo that I found on the internet.

For other contests I have had to export an ADIF and import it into N1M1
(spelling?) logger and export the cabrillo.   I am waiting for HRD to
state if for sure they will have the cabrillo output as this will tip me
over to purchase the 6.0 version of software.

Cheers
Don

~73
Don