ECN/30 Late Edition at 0200z

Daniel Reynolds-2
Because this is my first time trying this (and I wasn't very careful) ... for
our west coast friends, I will call a 2nd edition of the ECN/30 from
0200-0300z. We'll see how well this works out.

Same frequency (10115 +/-2)... only 2 hours later.

73 and thanks for the gentle reminder,
Daniel / AA0NI

p.s. I'll be sure to keep my key set at 13 wpm (nothing faster than 13) and
will QRS as needed. This should be fun for everyone.