EPA QRP Club Polar Bear Moonlight Madness Expands into Lewis & Clark Country--Iowa!

EPA QRP Club Polar Bear Moonlight Madness Expands into Lewis & Clark Country--Iowa!

Edward R. Breneiser-2
Hello all,

I have some great news. It seems like the Polar Bear Event will be a
multi-state event!
Yes we now have a bunch of operators from Lewis & Clark Country or at
the monument that will participate in the event! To date seven ops will
be at Pulpit Rock on the AT in Pennsylvania and at least two ops (W9HZC
and KM0Y) will operate from the Lewis & Clark Monument in Iowa.  If
anyone else wants to join in and become a Polar Bear just send me an
email.

72,
Ed, WA3WSJ