EQP 2005: DK0SU active

Thomas Martin-5
Hello,
DK0SU -- the clubstation of our local university here in Stuttgart,
Germany -- will take part again in EQP 2005.
Hope to meet some of you.
Activity will start on the 20m band, later on
(if noise is not to heavy here) the 40m band will be used and
on sunday morning (UTC) 15m will get a try.

Actual frequencies used by DK0SU (around CW-QRP frequencies)
will be announced in the Elecraft IRC chat. If you
are intereseted in a sked you may send me an e-mail.

Rig will be a K2 and perhaps a  KX1. Mode will be
CW  only. Power will be 5 Watts or less.

Cu
Thomas, DF7TV

--
Thomas Martin, Stuttgart, Germany