ESD???

kc5wa
I wish to thank all those who responded to my ESD question!
The definitive answers have encourages me to order the
anti-static mat  and wrist strap today so I'll have them before
 my next building project. Thanks again.
 72/71 de "rc" kc5wa

Re: ESD???

David Toepfer
Some will argue the expense, but I did some research and these are what I
bought ("Its top technical specifications-exceeds IBM & US military static
control standards."):

http://www.directdial.com/us/shopstartech/item/prod.asp?item_num=M3013
http://www.directdial.com/us/shopstartech/item/prod.asp?item_num=SWS100

dt
.

--- Robert Conley <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I wish to thank all those who responded to my ESD question!
> The definitive answers have encourages me to order the
> anti-static mat  and wrist strap today so I'll have them before
>  my next building project. Thanks again.
>  72/71 de "rc" kc5wa

Re: ESD???

Dan Romanchik KB6NU
No argument here. Spending $45 to protect your $1,000-plus investment makes
good sense to me. If it helps you avoid the aggravation and time spent
replacing one blown IC, the money is well-spent.

73!

Dan KB6NU
President, ARROW Comm. Assn. (www.w8pgw.org)
ARRL MI Section Affiliated Club Coordinator
CW Geek (FISTS #9342)
Read my ham radio blog at www.blurty.com/~kb6nu