Easily Constructed 6m Mobile Antenna

W7GJ, Lance
I just discovered that I will need to be driving through DN27, DN26, DN36, DN37 and
DN47 (and back) on the first day of the June VHF Contest, Saturday June 9.  So, I
decided I might as well make some noise during the contest while I am mobile ;-)

Since I already loaned out all my mobile 6m antennas, I needed to assemble an antenna
for 6m to stick on the car.  Here is an easily duplicated antenna just about anybody
can throw together quickly once you order the four commercially available pieces:

http://www.bigskyspaces.com/w7gj/6mwhip.htm

GL and CU on 6m this summer!  VY 73, Lance

--
Lance Collister, W7GJ
(ex WA3GPL, WA1JXN, WA1JXN/C6A, ZF2OC/ZF8, E51SIX, 3D2LR, 5W0GJ)

Interested in 6m EME?  Ask me about subscribing to the Magic Band EME
page (above)!

Re: Easily Constructed 6m Mobile Antenna

Mike Furrey
If you happen to have a 5/8 wavelength 2 meter antenna, they work pretty
good on 6 meters.

73 es have fun!
Mike WA5POK