Elecraft CW Net 40 meter Report for July 5th, 2004

Elecraft CW Net 40 meter Report for July 5th, 2004

Kevin Rock
Good Evening,
    The QRM was higher than on 20 meters but the signal strength was too.
A 339 from Ric and a 599 from John.  I don't feel so bad now :)  I also
checked in one of my NTS buddies from Vancouver, BC.  John was the only
one who wished me a Happy 4th however.  I wonder why they don't celebrate
this day in Canada ;)  Soon Ms P and are off to the fireworks.  Hopefully
you all have had a safe day playing with explosives (where legal that is)
and retained all your fingers and thumbs.  Happy 4th of July to all of you
folks who celebrate this holiday.

On to the list:

VE3XL - Ric - ON - K1 - 968
N6JW - John - CA - K2 - 3290
VE7DWG - Dave - BC - non-Elecraft rig

Thanks to all who participated and I am sorry to have missed those who may
have tried and I could not hear you.  The noise was a bit high but I'll do
better next time.
    73,
       Kevin.  KD5ONS  (Net Control Operator 5th Class)