Elecraft CW Net Announcement

Kevin Rock
Good Evening,
    A long day of classes followed by a day at the beach.  Wow, I am
tired!  The red snapper fish and chips were quite tasty.  Cozy little
restaurant in Ilwaco, Washington.  Foggy day but we did see a number of
elk near Seaside on our way back home.

Please join us for a little relaxing CW tomorrow on the Elecraft CW Net
held at:
Sunday 2300z (Sunday 4pm PDT) 14050 kHz
Monday 0200z (Sunday 7pm PDT)  7045 kHz

Please visit our web site: http://ecn.visionseer.com/ for further
details.  Thank you for the web space Dan.

All are welcome on ECN, Elecraft radios are not required.  Please listen
carefully since relay help may be requested.

See you tomorrow,
    Kevin.  KD5ONS (Net Control Operator 5th Class)