Elecraft CW Net Announcement

Kevin Rock
Good Evening,
    Oregon weather has turned normal again.  Cold, grey, and gloomy :)  But
the bands were good the last time I checked and the stove is stoked with
wood.  I think tomorrow would be a good day to have a net.  If the coronal
mass ejection is kind 20 meters will work and 40 meters will be quiet.  80
meters has been good lately though.  Pat gave me a suggestion which I will
throw out for a vote.  She said that once I get my new antenna up and
running, "Why don't you have a monthly net on 80 or 160 meters?"  Hmmm...
I am not sure why not.  What do you all think?  One night a month for one
of the top bands?  We may even try it during the middle of the week if
anyone is interested in that.  Right now I do not have the 160 meter
option on my K2 so it would give me impetus to build it :)

Please join us :

Monday 0000z (Sunday 4pm PST) 14050 kHz
Monday 0300z (Sunday 7pm PST)  7045 kHz

Visit our web site: http://ecn.visionseer.com/ for further details.  Thank
you for the web space Dan.

No special requirements or exchanges necessary on ECN just check in and
see what happens from there.
   Take care all and see you tomorrow evening,
        Kevin.  KD5ONS

Re: Elecraft CW Net Announcement

Mychael Morohovich
Kevin KD5ONS wrote: "She said that once I get my new antenna up and running,
"Why don't you have a monthly net on 80 or 160 meters?"  Hmmm... I am not
sure why not.  What do you all think?  One night a month for one of the top
bands?  We may even try it during the middle of the week if anyone is
interested in that."

Having an East coast QTH, I am not sure how helpful I can be in this
endeavor, but count me in as interested. If we can get some good relaying
going I especially like the idea of a 160 meter net. The antenna demands for
that band might preclude a lot of ops from participating, so perhaps 80m is
the better option.

Mychael AA3WF
K2 #1025