Elecraft CW Net Announcement

Kevin Rock
Good Evening All,
    Another week in the new year has passed.  We now have about 8 inches of
snow with more on the way.  Hopefully I can free the 40 meter dipole from
the clutches of the fir tree overhead.  It has drooped considerably under
the snow load.  I may have to shovel the roof once I am up there.  But
never fear I will attempt ECN/40.  Hopefully the CME of Friday will have
caused the ionosphere to awaken.  But I do hope it has settled down a
little after the jolt.

    The ladder line was supposed to peak out of the shack this week but
other activities precluded that activity.  Too much time in front of the
computer and too little time outside.  The snow is not helping things one
bit.  I hope to hear as many folks as I can tomorrow with the help of
whomever can assist me.  The East Coast was calling last week but I never
heard you.  I am sorry.  Maybe one day I will become rich and put up a
tower with a bigger RF catcher.  One can always hope :)

Please join us :
Monday 0000z (Sunday 4pm PST) 14050 kHz
Monday 0300z (Sunday 7pm PST)  7045 kHz

Visit our web site: http://ecn.visionseer.com/ for further details.  Thank
you for the web space Dan.

No special requirements or exchanges necessary on ECN just check in and
see what happens.
   Thank you for your support,
          Kevin.  KD5ONS