Elecraft CW Net Announcement

Kevin Rock
Good Grief! where did the time go!!??

Just a few minutes ago I made dinner and started working on soldering SMT
parts down.  Wound a few toroids too.  Now it's almost 11 PM with Steely
Dan, Stevie Ray, Alan Kay, Alanis Morrisett, Joan Jett, and crew keeping
me company.  Pat is off to her mom's house.  Took the dog and cat too.
Hmmm ... well she'll be back tomorrow :)

Tomorrow, given the wonders of modern pharmaceuticals, I will be on the
air.  Good thing this is not a voice net or I would not last more than a
few minutes.  I've taken the leap; my first cold in a few years and it
should be a doozy from the signs.  But tomorrow I will be on the air.
Sneezing, coughing, with a sore throat but paddling merrily away.  If any
of you want to act as relay or NCS please don't hestitate.  Make mention
of your desire and it's yours.  I may be dingy from the drugs but on a
sliding scale that will just be slightly dingier than usual :)

Unless I take a turn for the worse I will be QRV at the appointed
frequencies and times.  Pat is making noodles and homemade chicken soup
with her mom.  She'll bring that home along with a groomed Ch. Standard
Schnauzer and a clean and not so happy Himalayan.  The soup should act as
a tonic if she doesn't put too much arsenic in it!

The last few days have been quite nice on 20 and 40 meters.  I hope this
will hold for tomorrow night.  And, if you live in the states of DE or SD
please join us to fill in those two slots for our Elecraft WAS award.
I've never been to Delaware; they tell me it's nice.  But I have been
through SD many times.  In fact my father, brother, sister-in-law, and I
all went to the South Dakota School of Mines and Technology.  So I have
lived in the Black Hills and mined a few hundred tons of feldspar.
Caving, climbing, motorcycling (long before Sturgis had Harleys scattered
all about town during the half mile and short track races).  Painted the
M, painted the dinosaur too :)  But enough reminiscing, on to business.
Oh, King Crimson is on playing Thrak.

Please join us :
Monday 0000z (Sunday 4pm PST) 14050 kHz
Monday 0300z (Sunday 7pm PST)  7045 kHz

Visit our web site: http://ecn.visionseer.com/ for net details.  Thanks
Dan.

No special requirements or exchanges necessary on ECN just check in and
enjoy hearing folks around the continent report on their weather and their
week.
   Thank you for your support,
          Kevin.  KD5ONS