Elecraft CW Net Announcement

Kevin Rock
Howdy Folks,
    If any of you are still standing after 0000z tomorrow I will be holding
the first net.  The RF may be in ragged shape from all these signals
flying around but things will slow down abruptly at 0000z Monday.  I'll
probably not be on the air at all before that time since folks will be
trying to get their last few points but I'll be listening.  It is fun to
see how many call signs you can copy in 60 seconds.  At first the wall of
sound was so strong you could hear a steady tone.  But tonight things have
settled down to a certain pace.  I swear there was an AK station racking
up one contact every two to three seconds!  I never could get the call
sign because they were well past 40 wpm.  Maybe someday :)
    The cold is mostly gone; I am left with a cough and a bit less weight.
If any of you need to lose a few pounds this is not the way to go.  I lost
ten pounds this week and get dizzy standing up.  But I am on the mend and
will be ready to take check ins tomorrow evening.  Hope you are all doing
well and having good fortune in the contest if that is your wont.  I
simply listen and try to copy a few foreign call signs.

Please join us :
Monday 0000z (Sunday 4pm PST) 14050 kHz
Monday 0300z (Sunday 7pm PST)  7045 kHz

Visit our web site: http://ecn.visionseer.com/ for net details.  Thanks
Dan.

No special requirements or exchanges necessary on ECN just check in and
enjoy hearing folks around the continent report on their weather and their
week.
   Good DX all,
          Kevin.  KD5ONS

If you are from South Dakota or Delaware I would appreciate it if you
could stop by and visit for a moment.  Those are the last two states
barring ECN from Elecraft WAS fame and fortune.  If you are not too worn
out and the bands are still good please sign in.
    KJR