Elecraft CW Net Announcement

Kevin Rock
Good Evening Elecrafters,
    Another week has swung by and it is time to announce the Elecraft CW
Nets held Sunday.  The big sunspot (#649) is back but it is not quite in
position to cause much damage yet.  The sunspot numbers are on the rise
and contacts have been very nice for the last couple of days.  I am
banging away at getting one of my Linux boxes set up as a proxy
server/firewall but am gaining IT skills :)  I didn't realize how many
times you had to reboot a Linux box to get all the settings to stick.  I
thought that only happened on Windows OSs.  Live and learn.

The Elecraft CW Net will be held tomorrow at the normal times and
frequencies:
Sunday 2300z (Sunday 4pm PDT) 14050 kHz
Monday 0200z (Sunday 7pm PDT)  7045 kHz

Please visit our web site: http://ecn.visionseer.com/ for further details.
Thank you for the web space Dan.

With any luck we will have a nice set of nets tomorrow.

Until 2300z 73,
     Kevin.  KD5ONS   (Net Control Operator 5th Class)