Elecraft CW Net Announcement

kevinr@coho.net
Good Evening,

     The weather changed a few days ago.  The cool, wet days became
sunny and mild.  That is due to change again.  Sun with high
temperatures and wind.  I'm glad the forest is so wet because it will
take a few more days for it to dry out.  Luckily this blast of heat will
end by Friday.  Folks south of me are not so lucky.  They are testing
the electricity grid with their A/C units.  Good thing it's a dry heat.
Stay hydrated folks.

    Propagation seems unchanged.  I would rather it was different.
Nostradamus predicted a solar event for 2021; maybe his forecast will
prevail.  There are a number of schools of thought, but you only really
know a cycle's activity level when it has passed.

Please join us on (or near):

14050 kHz at 2200z Sunday (3 PM PDT Sunday)
   7047 kHz at 0000z Monday (5 PM PDT Sunday)

    73,
       Kevin. KD5ONS

-

After the hummingbird incident last week this article seems timely.
Without the sun to light her iridescence she appeared brown and gray.
Steller's Jays in the shadows sometimes present as brown too.  Sun
brings both species to full resonance.

https://www.quantamagazine.org/how-blue-animals-color-themselves-with-nanostructures-20210616/

Message delivered to [hidden email]