Elecraft CW Net Report Aug 9, 2004

Kevin Rock
Another great net was held at 0200z on 7045 kHz.  Thanks Tom for holding
down the middle.  Massachusetts, Oregon, California, Oklahoma, South
Carolina, North Dakota, Texas, Indiana, Colorado, Missouri, quite a haul.

Relays were bouncing hot and heavy across the country and one call for a
contact.  Didn't quite pull that one off but it was a good try.  Please
remember QTCs (messages) are available if you wish a contact with
someone.

I had a lot of fun this evening through the normal 40 meter QRM.

    On to the list:
KC0OSB - Sidney - CO - non Elecraft rig
N0SS - Tom - MO - K2 - 008
AA4NN - Joe - SC - K2 - 3751
NE5DL - Dave - TX - K2 - 2887
KL7V/5 - Sam - OK - K2 - 3158
W0CZ - Ken - ND - K2 - 1031
K1GXT - George - MA - K2 - 1632
N9IV - Russ - IN - KX1 - 742
W6KY - Art - CA - K1 - 141
N7NLU - Karl - OR - K2 - 4227

Please join us if you haven't tried ECN.  We are an odd group but we have
fun :)  Non-Elecraft rigs are acceptable but expect to get hooked on the
Elecraft sound if you have ever worked one!  Then once you've used one you
will never go back to the lesser rigs.

As always the errors are mine.

    Speaking of which errata from ECN/1 this evening:
K5VJZ - Tom - LA - K2 - 4279
KB5ELV - Buddy - PA - K2 - 3491
We aim to please so send me error reports when necessary.

73,
     Kevin.  KD5ONS  (Net Control Operator 5th Class)

204 operators have checked into the Elecraft CW Net for a total of 730
QNIs.
    Thanks Folks!!!