Elecraft CW Net Report for September 26th, 2004

Elecraft CW Net Report for September 26th, 2004

Kevin Rock
Howdy Folks,
    20 meters was open this evening and pretty quiet.  Bill and Tom gave me
a few more QNI each and a lot of you joined us.  There were a few tuners
on frequency and a bit of QSB to make things interesting.  My worst QSB
was with the DX station right off the bat so I am unsure if I got this one
correct.

AA3WF - Mychael - PA - K2 - 1025
JA3BKP - Isao - Kobe, Japan - non Elecraft
N0SS - Tom - MO - K2 - 0008
VE1RGB - Gary - NS - K2 - 2519
N6JW - John - CA - K2 - 3290
K1EV - Bill - CT - K2 - 2152
KI8JM - Bob - OH - K2 - 3630
K3WW - Chas - PA - K2 - 0566
K2HYD - Ray - VA - KX1 - 608
KI0MZ - Steve - CO - K1 - 119
W6KY - Art - CA - K1 - 141
KA3WMJ - Ken - PA - K2 - 697
N7NLU - Karl - OR - K2 - 4227
AB9V - Mike - IN - K2 - 3993
W0QQS - Bruce - MN - K2 - 3646
N0KM - Dave - CO - K2 - 3975

Thanks to all who participated and to Bill and Tom for helping.  Any
corrections will be made upon receipt.
    73,
       Kevin.  KD5ONS  (Net Control Operator 5th Class)

Fwd: Elecraft CW Net Report for September 26th, 2004

Kevin Rock
Somewhere, buried in my notes, is the call VE3XL (actually it reads V   XL
but who's counting?  I knew it was Ric).  Right after KI8JM and before
K3WW should be the call of Ric up in Ontario with his K1 #968.  Sorry Ric,
I worked you but when I circled your call I did not transcribe it to my
cleaner list for logging.  One of these days I may become computer
literate and log with one of them.  Right now I find eight balls in the
air is about as many as I can handle :)

Mea culpa and 73 Ric,
    Kevin.  Truly Net Op 5th Class,  KD5ONS