Elecraft CW Net Reports for 19 and 20 September

Elecraft CW Net Reports for 19 and 20 September

Kevin Rock
Wow, great signals this evening.  20 meters was wide open across the North
American continent.  I felt like a contester giving out 5NN over and
over.  Only a few folks were not that strong.  There was some QSB from the
East so Dan needed a relay through Bill to hear me.  I could hear both of
them just fine but Dan could not hear me well enough for solid copy.
There were salmon fisherman spearing their catch left and right around
us.

    QNS on 14050 kHz at 2300z:
AA3WF - Mychael - PA - K2 - 1025   early QNI
K0JEM - Joel - KS - K1 - 1400
K1EV - Bill - CT - K2 - 2152
K3WW - Chas - PA - K2 - 0566
W0NTA - Dick - CO - K2 - 3900
KI8JM - Bob - OH - K2 - 3630
VE1RGB - Gary - NS - K2 - 2519
N6JW - John - CA - K2 - 3290
W0QQS - Bruce - MN - K2 - 3646
W0CZ - Ken - ND - K2 - 1031
W6UR - Lou - CA - K2 - 3578
AA3WF - Mychael - PA - K2 - 1025    post prandial QNI
K2HYD - Ray - VA - KX1 - 608
W6KY - Art - CA - K1 - 141
WG4S - Dan - GA - K2 - 2456
AA3WF - Mychael - PA - KX1 - 0004   Ron's rig gets checked in from PA :)

40 meters was also good but there were piggies flying everywhere.  Too bad
these guys work just opposite ECN or I would use FP # 765 more often.

    QNS on 7044.5 kHz at 0200z:
N0SS - Tom - MO - K2 - 0008
W7PQ - Blake - UT - K2 - 4364
N0TK - Dan - CO - K2 - 3652
WA2SI - Bert - NY - K1 - 1337
K3WW - Chas - PA - K2 - 0566
K3ESE - Lloyd - Stray Piggie
N7NLU - Karl - OR - K2 - 4227
N2EAB - Mike - NY - K2 - 2118
W0CZ - Ken - ND - K2/100 - 1031
KG6HAF - Ward - CA - K2 - 3587
W7SNH - Den - WA - KX1 - 841
W6KY - Art - CA - K1 - 141
W0NTA - Dick - CO - KX1 - 281   I think I got this one right

It was good to hear from all of you.  I met some new folks and reaquainted
myself with a few others.  Tom was having way too much fun to make him
stop so we relayed back to him :)  Thanks to everyone for joining us and
to everyone who helped getting some of the weaker stations back to the NCS
of the moment.  I know we missed a few folks but I am not sure if they
were pigs or salmon.  Too many species out there this evening to make
sense of it all.  As ever any errors are mine, please tell me and I'll fix
them.

It was fun as always so please stop back and see us again soon,
    73,
        Kevin.  KD5ONS  (Net Control Operator 5th Class)