Elecraft K1 Record Set/13 Million Miles per Watt

Elecraft K1 Record Set/13 Million Miles per Watt

Ken N4SO-2
Recently N2XE ran an 80 meter beacon at very low power levels. I listened
but
never heard him.  I have participated in previous beacon tests on 10 mHz
from
AA4XX and extremely low levels of power and software that would decode
signals
below the noise level.  However, the N2XE tests were CW not requiring
processing.
(Ken N4SO)