Elecraft K1 Record Set/13 Million Miles per Watt

Elecraft K1 Record Set/13 Million Miles per Watt

I0SKK - Alessandro Santucci
Important is not miles or meters /W, but the fact that QRP is really
possible also for DX.
Anyway we must wait DX listen for.... in a Contest for example...
THen if it's in miles or km/w doesn't matter, we will go ahed anyway, we
will make a lot of QSO and Ham spirit will go ahead anyway!

Best 73 to everyone of us!

Alex I0SKK
---