Elecraft] K2 vs. KX3 which would you get?

Elecraft] K2 vs. KX3 which would you get?

N7EDK
Hi Stan, it's been a while, I thought I reconized the call and name. I was just thru Nephi last week, if I'd of thought about it, I would have stopped in at the hospital. Next time, in Nov !

I have my KX3 now, s/n 45 ! I'd go for the KX3 Stan, you won't regret it one ioda !! Pick up a used K2 later ! I also have the K2, and the K1, and KX1. All great radio's, but for what you want to do, get the KX3, order it now !! You'll have it by fall I would think !

And you also have Wayne's input, you can't go wrong there !! Good luck and maybe we can hook up again on CW some late night !! Glad to see you're still out there !!

Best Regards....Ed N7EDK in Marana,AZ