Elecraft MD2 mic

Gilbert J Cross
        Hello all. I now have 3 mics.The Heil with HC5 element(has the
Elecraft site amp in place), the MH by Heil & Elecraft and now the MD2 (
couldn't pass up a deal ). The MD2 is definitely better ( stock audio
system in the K2 ) than the others in that I can talk the rig up with no
special effort. Vox even works well.
        Anyone know if I can get a few more dB's from the amp listed on
the Elecraft site with a simple resistor change?

                Thank you    Gil   K8EAG