Elecraft Net Announcement

Kevin Rock
Good Evening,
    Even though the sunspot numbers have been down 20 meters has been good
to me this week as has 40 meters.  The weather has not been so kind.  It
has frosted a few times but the greenhousese are still producing the more
robust vegetables.  The fire is not yet burning all of the time so I need
to split some kindling.  If I am very lucking a $10/hr job may become
available next week sorting mail.  No benefits but there is overtime and
the prospect of 60 hour weeks.  Sure will feel good to be employed in this
economy!

Tomorrow I hope to meet a few more Elecraft owners and welcome back many
of the 235 folks who have checked in previously.  Creating and running the
Elecraft CW Net has been very enlightening and enjoyable.

Please join us tomorrow on the Elecraft CW Net held at:
Sunday 2300z (Sunday 4pm PDT) 14050 kHz
Monday 0200z (Sunday 7pm PDT)  7045 kHz

Visit our web site: http://ecn.visionseer.com/ for further details.  Thank
you for the web space Dan.

All are welcome on ECN, Elecraft radios are not required.

See you tomorrow,
      Kevin.  KD5ONS (Net Control Operator 5th Class)