Elecraft Net Report December 26-27, 2004

Elecraft Net Report December 26-27, 2004

Kevin Rock
Good Evening Folks,
    Well that was interesting!  There are some die hards out there who take
time from their Scrabble games and feasts to check in with us on ECN.  QSB
plagued both nets with QRN rising near the end of the 20 meter net.  QRN
and QSB were strong on 40 the entire time.  But we have a few check ins to
report and one new person joined the group.  WG4S wins the subliminal
award however.  He was right at the noise floor at his signal peaks but
the rest of the time was non-existent.  However check in requirements are
a bit lax on ECN so Dan has been duly noted on the rolls.

The 20 meter list:
W6LX - Al - CA - K2 - 3674
KR4OW - Dave - FL - K2 - 4320
W0NTA - Dick - CO - K2 - 3900
VE3XL - Ric - ON - K1 - 968
AB9V - Mike - IN - K2 - 3993      Good luck Mike; you'll find one soon!
N4GE - Jerry - TN - K2 - 1054     Welcome to ECN!
W0CZ - Ken - ND - K2 - 1025
W0QQS - Bruce - MN - K2 - 3646
WG4S - Dan - GA - K2 - 2456
N7NLU - Karl - OR - K2 - 4227

On 40 meters:
WA7BOC - Roger - WA - K2 - 755
WG4S - Dan - GA - K2 - 2456
W6LX - Al - CA - K2 - 3674
W0NTA - Dick - CO - K2 - 3900
W0CZ - Ken - ND - K2 - 1025

Any errors in the above lists will be noted, repaired, and reported upon
receipt.  Thank you for the support.  Happy Holidays to you all.  By the
next running of ECN it will be 2005.  I hope you all have a prosperous,
healthy, and safe new year.
    73,
        Kevin.  KD5ONS  (Net Control Operator 5th Class)