Elecraft Net Report for 20 meters June 20, 2004

Elecraft Net Report for 20 meters June 20, 2004

Kevin Rock
Howdy Folks,
    Very strange propagation today.  I was told there was QSB but I heard
none.  Signals were fairly weak but once in a while they just popped out
at me.  KL0WN and VE1RGB just got their call signs recognized before they
disappeared.  WB8UFA was also lost after the second contact.  The oddest
thing was I got an AK and a few seconds later I got Nova Scotia.

The list for the afternoon net:

AL7N - Lake - AK - nonE
W7QHD - Kurt - AZ - K2/100 - 1538
WB8UFA - John - AZ - K1 - 1883
KL0WN - John - AK - K1 - 1456
VE1RGB - Gary - NS - K2 - 2519

I may have missed a signal but the propagation was so odd you may have
gone straight past me.  Thank you one and all for checking in today.  It
was quite interesting hopping across the country like we did.

73,
     Kevin.   KD5ONS  (Net Control Operator ?th Class)

You must subscribe to post.
Subscriber Info (Addr. Change, Unsub etc): http://mailman.qth.net/subscribers.htm
Elecraft page: http://www.elecraft.com

Re: Elecraft Net Report for 20 meters June 20, 2004

Jim Larsen - AL7FS
Kevin Rock wrote:
... Very strange propagation today....KL0WN and VE1RGB just got their call
signs recognized before
> they disappeared....The oddest thing was I got an AK and a few seconds later I got Nova Scotia.
>
> The list for the afternoon net:
>
> AL7N - Lake - AK - nonE

AL7N may not be using an Elecraft but Ed (Lake) has been one of our Great
Alaska Ptarmigan stations each time we have had the GAP Hunt.

KL0WN is also a GAP.

73, Jim
--
Jim Larsen, AL7FS