Elecraft Net Report for June 7th 2004

Kevin Rock
Howdy Folks,
    It got a bit rough this evening between the QSB, the QRN, and later the
QRM of the packet folks but we had a handy number of check ins.  I am
sorry we did not get back to Bob in New Jersey to see if we could dig in
more information out of the muck.  We shall try again a bit latter down
the log book.

I did try moving the net up a kc but moving an aircraft carrier would be
easier.  I am not Jack La Lanne!  12 check ins on 40 m is a pretty fair
number.  That plus the 16 on 20 meters totals a whopping 28, the most in
quite some time.  Thank you very much for supporting our first anniversary
net.

KD5ONS      Kevin       OR  K2  2511
N0SS        Tom         MO  K2  0008
K1EV        Bill        CT  K2  2152
WA2AXD      Bob         NJ
K9UT        Jerry       IN  K2  1273
WG4S        Dan         FL  K2  2456
KQ9L        Rich        IL  K2  3232
KB9ZUV      Gary        IN  KX1 0698
VE3XL       Ric         ON  K1  0968
W7WEL       Bill        ID  K2  4001
N0KM        Dave        CO  K2  3975
N7GMT       Trent       UT  K2  3927
K6TLL       Jim         CA

As always any errors in the above list are mine.  Please write with any
corrections, additions, or deletions.  My thanks go out to Tom and Bill
for the help in getting folks checked in from across the two nations.  If
anyone else acted as NCS and I didn't hear you thanks to you too!

Can we keep this going for another year?  I think it would be fun to try.
    73,
       Kevin.   KD5ONS  (Net Control Operator 4/5th Class)
You must subscribe to post.
Subscriber Info (Addr. Change, Unsub etc): http://mailman.qth.net/subscribers.htm
Elecraft page: http://www.elecraft.com