Elecraft WAS #35 issued to AE4DT

Larry Makoski W2LJ
Congratulations to Jimmy R. Lee, AE4DT of Cartersville, GA. He has
achieved the Elecraft WAS award by working all 50 states with  his
Elecraft K2 running 5-watts.  WAS Certificate #35 was issued to him.

Elecraft Award details are given on www.elecraft.com (see the Awards
link on the left side menu).

Larry Makoski, W2LJ
Awards Administrator

Note - I have taken over from Jerry, K6III as Awards Administrator with
the approval of Wayne and Eric at Elecraft.  I'd like to take this
opportunity to thank Eric, Wayne and Jerry for their vote of confidence
by allowing me to assume this role.  Also, I'd like to thank Jerry on
behalf of all of us,  for all the time and effort that he has freely
given during his tenure as Awards Administrator

Re: [Elecraft WAS #35 issued to AE4DT

wayne burdick
Administrator

On Jul 3, 2004, at 8:18 PM, Lawrence Makoski wrote:

> Congratulations to Jimmy R. Lee, AE4DT of Cartersville, GA. He has
> achieved the Elecraft WAS award by working all 50 states with  his
> Elecraft K2 running 5-watts...

> Larry Makoski, W2LJ
> Awards Administrator
>
> Note - I have taken over from Jerry, K6III as Awards Administrator...

Welcome, Larry, and thanks very much for volunteering. I hope we see an
uptick in the certificate rate so you'll have more to do  ;)

73,
Wayne
N6KR

---