Elecraft WAS Award #036

Larry Makoski W2LJ
Fellow Elecrafters,

Elecraft W.A.S. Award #036 has been awarded to Ed Worst, K9EW of
Westmont, IL.  Congratulations, Ed!  Ed accomplished this "no small"
feat using a K1 that he built starting in March of this year.  W.A.S. in
six months - who says the sunspot cycle is declining ??  And I can vouch
for the quality of Ed's quality signal; as I am proud to say that I have
been lucky enough to have personally worked him a couple of times this
year, including the Flight of The Bumblebees, in which Ed was very active.

Just a reminder to all of you out there .... Elecraft  now sponsors
several awards which can be earned with a modicum of sweat, blood and
tears (actually not much blood unless you cut yourself while trimming a
component lead!).  They are the Elecraft Worked All States Award, the
Elecraft Century Award and the brand spankin' new Elecraft Ragchewer's
Award.  Details for the W.A.S. and Century Awards can be found at
http://www.elecraft.com and details on the Ragchewer's Award can be
found at http://www.qsl.net/w2lj/index_page_9.html

C'mon guys, I love printing these certificates out and mailing them back
to you .... keep me busy!

73 de your humble Elecraft Awards Administrator
Larry W2LJ