Elecraft service and KAF2, KSB2

Jukka Tarvainen (OH4MFA)
Hi!

It has been said here many times, but now I personally know excellent service
of Elecraft. One T50-1 toroid core of K160RX broke while winding. Today
I received replacement. One week after I sent email to Scott, [hidden email].
And that is not all. There was also 2N7000 fet, which was broken in K2 control
board.

Now I have finished also KAF2 and KSB2 and did not have any problems with
them. I will finish K160RX soon, missing only that toroid, and then KBT2-X
is left. I will look for matching SLA-battery in forthcoming SRAL summer
camp.

With some forty qso's with poor antenna I have been very pleased with K2.
Tonight I will have more QSOs with better antennas, hopefully conditions
are OK.

I will be QRV from SRAL summer camp 9.-11. July signing OH4MFA/P with my
fishing pole portable GP antenna.

73 de Jukka, OH4MFA
K2 #4293