Email Change

Chuck Teeter KE9CE
Hello:

Please change my email address from [hidden email] to
[hidden email].  This change is effective immediately.  Thanks.

Best,
Chuck

Re: Email Change

vk4tux
Wayne & Eric,
                   I just wondered if you ever condidered offering a "@elecraft.com" service to your customers (at a fee of course). It sure would be cool to have an Elecraft email address, and you would have a customer email database right there for general advice emails etc.

I'm sure it could be done similar to the ARRL format example etc.
I guess it just depends if you wish to keep it to staff only or extend to customers(at a fee).

For thought and input?

Adrian ... vk4tux

Re: Email Change

wayne burdick
Administrator
Hi Adrian,

Appreciate the thought, but we feel that it would be too easy to
mistake addressees as Elecraft employees.

73,
Wayne
N6KR