Email configuation

Bill W
I noticed on the Elecraft email set up page there is an option listed that allows you to identify categories of subject matter you want to receive communications on, ( Which topic categories would you like to subscribe to? ) however, it appears not to be working as nothing is listed or perhaps more accurately, I am unable to list any category/topic, ie: K3, KPA500.
I find all the communications enlightening but there are so many each day I frankly not all are of  interest to me at this time.
My question therefore, is the email category selection working and if so how do I go about setting it up?
Thanks,
Bill - W0BBI

Re: Email configuation

Leigh L. Klotz Jr WA5ZNU