EurAsian ECN 20m Debut

Doc-8
Well folks the first log from the Eurasian ECN is in the books. The
conditions were less than favorable for QRP activity. The All Asian DX CW
Contest was going strong and burying us in QRM. Well now to the
numbers.....or should I say number....

HA0HH Gyorgy 559 unable to copy rig info.....or power.

Maybe the 40m will be better unless it gets cancelled due to lack of
bandwidth. Well time to start listening for a gap to set up in on
40.......Hope to see more of you guys out next weekend on 14.045+/- Saturday
at 1600z.......
--
73 ditdit,

Doc YI9RVT/KE4RVT
Al Kut, Iraq
***All emails and attachments scanned by Norton Antivirus with current
definitions***
N33.29 E45.45
FPQRP #85           KX1 S/N 0337
QRP-L #2201 (sk)    K1 S/N 0113
ARS #1696           K2 S/N 2768
FIST'S #10652       FT897
QRPARCI #11746      www.qrparci.org
www.arsqrp.com
www.fists.org
Sometimes a little brain damage can help. (George Carlin)

You must subscribe to post.
Subscriber Info (Addr. Change, Unsub etc): http://mailman.qth.net/subscribers.htm
Elecraft page: http://www.elecraft.com

RE: EurAsian ECN

Sverre Holm
I heard YI9RVT for the full hour from 18-19 UTC on 7024.7, and heard him
QSO with several non-Elecraft stations. As far as I heard there were no
Elecraft stations logging in.

He was 459 here, and could not hear me with 15 Watts from my K2 ... and
that was the case for PA0RBO too. This may have been too early for
stations from Northern Europe, so PA0RBO and I made a ECN QRP QSO
afterwards.

It would be interesting to hear how much power YI9RVT used?

Next week maybe ...

Sverre