Eurasian ECN 40m

Doc-8
Well gang completed the first day of the Eurasian ECN, 40m was in alittle
better shape than 20m. The signals were alittle better and not as much QRM.
There was some QSB but not enough to make things real bad.
On to the list.....
Coming in first with a weak signal and plenty of QSB was
UA6AIF Alex gave alex a 559, he gave 599 but QSB prevented copy of his rig
and power.
Next LZ2OP was 559 and more QSB, he gave 599 and dropped out of sight.
RA6AAW was booming with 599, he gave 599 Vlad TS570 80w.
and finally the last one in the log....long list ehhhh
RU3BY Gen with 599 and TS850S at 100w.

Thanks to all who participated in the net tonight....if there are any
mistakes to either list please let me know and I will correct them asap. I
hope to catch you guys again next week same time same general vacinity. Now
back to our regularly scheduled brain sludge....
--
73 ditdit,

Doc YI9RVT/KE4RVT
Al Kut, Iraq
***All emails and attachments scanned by Norton Antivirus with current
definitions***
N33.29 E45.45
FPQRP #85           KX1 S/N 0337
QRP-L #2201 (sk)    K1 S/N 0113
ARS #1696           K2 S/N 2768
FIST'S #10652       FT897
QRPARCI #11746      www.qrparci.org
www.arsqrp.com
www.fists.org
Sometimes a little brain damage can help. (George Carlin)

You must subscribe to post.
Subscriber Info (Addr. Change, Unsub etc): http://mailman.qth.net/subscribers.htm
Elecraft page: http://www.elecraft.com