Eurasian ECN Tonight

Doc-8
Well guys it is time for another Eurasian ECN, the times are

20m 14.045 1900z
40m 7.025   2030z

I hope to hear alot more of you than I did last week.....we had a good turn
out even though I seemed to be deaf....Hope to see you guys in the log
tonight.

--
73 ditdit,

Doc YI9RVT/KE4RVT
Al Kut, Iraq
***All emails and attachments scanned by Norton Antivirus with current
definitions***
K2 #2768
www.qrparci.org
www.arsqrp.com
www.fists.org

Sometimes a little brain damage can help. (George Carlin)

Re: Eurasian ECN Tonight

David Pratt-3
In a recent message, Dwayne Barbee <[hidden email]> said....
>Well guys it is time for another Eurasian ECN, the times are
>
>20m 14.045 1900z
>40m 7.025   2030z

Am I correct in my understanding that the nets are primarily for QRP
Elecraft rigs, Doc?  I realise there were a few of the 100W guys on last
week, so I took a back seat and just listened.

73 de David G4DMP

Re: Eurasian ECN Tonight

Tom Hammond-3
Hi David:

They're for ANYONE, but primarily for Elecraft Owners, QRP or OTHERWISE! At
least the US-based Elecraft CW Nets are, and I'd suspect that the Eurasian
ECN is as well.

Use whatever you have... QRP or otherwise... just QNI (check in)...!

73,

Tom   N0SS