FA: KPA100 & KAT100 in EC2 remote enclosure

FA: KPA100 & KAT100 in EC2 remote enclosure

Mark Volstad
Now that I have my K3/100, I cannot justify keeping my KPA100 and KAT100, so I have reluctantly put them up for auction on eBay. (The K2 itself will go to the grave with me!)  They are neatly packaged in an EC2 enclosure which can be quickly connected and disconnected from the QRP K2. Please see the eBay listing for additional details, and if you have any questions, please contact me off list.

73,
Mark
AI4BJ