FS: Beautiful Elecraft K2 (QRP fully loaded)

FS: Beautiful Elecraft K2 (QRP fully loaded)

Rich Lentz
I have recently retired and can't suppress the urge to build so I'm going to
part with my K2 #2260 so I can build another Elecraft K2.

2260 was built by me, its only owner, an experienced (retired) Electronics
Technician.

This beautiful Elecraft K2 QRP is loaded with the following options
installed:

KSB2 - SSB Option
KX160RX -160M, 2nd RX Antenna Option
KNB2 - Noise Blanker Option
KI02 - RS-232 Interface AND cable
KAT2 - 20W Internal ATU
KBT2 - Internal Battery w/battery

The "filter flattening mod," "matched Xtals," Temperature-Compensated PLL
Upgrade," "Temperature Stability," PSK31 Upgrade," and the "side tone purity
mod" have been done. Speaker Grill cloth available but not installed.  Wired
for Elecraft MH2 Mike, will add Mike at cost.

Works flawlessly, with no cosmetic blemishes.  Is perfectly tuned, WWV is
within 10Hz +/-, very little drift after warm-up or with room temperature
changes, and the band pass is fairly flat.  Excellent sensitivity and no
problems with "low volume" as discussed on the reflector.  Very little shift
of frequencies between XFIL selections. Have received many complements on
the audio quality.

I will include all documentation for the K2 and each of the options. Options
are optional as I can use them again. If you'd like pictures, please feel
free to contact me (richlentz at cox.net). New current kit prices, including
mods and shipping charges, total well over $1100.  $900 and it is yours.
Includes 2 - 3 day shipping at this price OBO. I accept USPS Money Orders. I
will double box ship.

Contact off reflector or by phone - 402 573 0406.

Tnx es 73,
Rich,
KE0X

Update: FS: Beautiful Elecraft K2 (QRP fully loaded)

Rich Lentz
I am new at this.

$900 and it is yours. Includes 2 - 3 day shipping at this price OBO

- Within continental US (Or Canada/Mexico if same price) if more, you pay
the difference!
- Shipping address must agree with call sign address (I don't want to be
scammed).

Tnx es 73,
Rich,
KE0X