FS: Buddipole antenna w/tripod, mast, rotating arm/vertical kit

FS: Buddipole antenna w/tripod, mast, rotating arm/vertical kit

n1ko
Hello all,

I am putting up for sale my Buddipole portable HF antenna.

The accessories that I have match well with the "Buddipole deluxe" version that the manufacturer now sells.  Included are a tripod and mast, buddipole matching carry bag, clamp for vertical configuration (with counterpoise), 25-foot coax feeder with choke and rotating arm kit.

Everything is in good working order.  One of the telescopic whips has a very minor bend in it that has not affected performance.

I am looking to sell for $295, plus shipping.  (Or local pickup in the Dallas, TX area.)  This includes the Buddipole, tripod, mast, feed line, vertical configuration adapter with counterpoise and carrying case.  Paypal is preferred.

If you are interested please feel free to email me at n1ko@arrl.net, or reply here.  I would be happy to send you pictures of all the items.

Best,

Adam, N1KO

Re: FS: Buddipole antenna w/tripod, mast, rotating arm/vertical kit

n1ko
Sold!