FS: DL1 dummy load + AT1 step attenuator

FS: DL1 dummy load + AT1 step attenuator

Johnny Siu
Hello Elecrafters,

I have a DL1 wideband 20W dummy load and a  AT1 41db step attenuator (completed kit) for sale.  The details of these two products are given in :

http://www.elecraft.com/mini_module_kits/mini_modules.htm

The price for the above two items is US$68 including shipping costs to major cities in US or EU.  I will ship them to you buy registered airmail.

If you are interested, please reply off-the-list.  I accept payment either by paypal or fund transfers to my US bank account.

TNX & 73,

Johnny VR2XMC