FS: Elecraft K2 #6321 still available

Robert 'RC' Conley
It is time to part with the best rig I've ever owned. My QRP Elecraft
K2 #6321. It has the following options: KSB2 SSB option, K160RX 160M
option, KAF2 Audio filter option, KAT2 Auto Tuner option, Finger
Dimple and a Kenwood MC43s hand microphone is included. I worked the
VP6DX  expedition <http://www.kc5wa.net/V/vp6dx.html> with it on three
bands using a 105' EFLW w/18' counterpoise and other wire antennas.
The building process is documented at
<http://www.kc5wa.net/6321a.html> (29mb size) or
<http://www.kc5wa.net/6321.pdf> (36mb size). I'm really not interested
in the hassle of overseas shipping so US only please. The listed kit
price total is $1116.65 not counting shipping from Elecraft. Asking
$875 that includes all manuals and USPS Priority INSURED shipping to
your door. PayPay is available. If interested contact me direct.
72/73 de RC kc5wa

--
72 de RC KC5WA

FP #567, SKCC #89