FS: Elecraft K2 with all options, KPA100+KAT100-2 in EC2

FS: Elecraft K2 with all options, KPA100+KAT100-2 in EC2

Phillip Heller
Greetings fellow Elecraft enthusiasts,

  When I bought a K3 a year or so ago, I promised myself I'd fund the purchase by selling my K2.  I'm finally getting around to doing that.

I've posted it for auction on eBay, and with Eric's permission, posting the description and auction link to the list:  http://www.ebay.com/itm/230804215344

Interested parties may ask me questions via the eBay auction directly, or direct via email.

Please see the item description below.

Regards,

  Phil Heller
  KB1FIY

This K2, SN 6662, was assembled mostly in early 2009, using the UN-PCB headers.  The build was done with antistatic prevention, and I sent the radio off to Don Wilhelm a few months back for alignment.

Included in the sale is as follows:

K2
KPA100
KSB2
K160RX
K60XV
KNB2
KDSP2
KAT2
KIO2
KBT2
KAT100-2
EC2
FDIMP
Unheaders
K2 Mic Adapter
MH2 Mic
K2-KPA100 COAX (BNC-BNC)
KPA100-KAT100 COAX (~ 6" PL259-PL259)
K2-KPA100 AUXBUS/Serial Cable

Spiral bound manuals for:  K2, KAT100, Appendix G (KPA100)
Printed Booklet manuals for all options.
Original Invoices

The radio was assembled and operated in a non-smoking home, with the QRP stage occasionally heading with me to the White Mountains for a few summer weekends, where it was used at my campsite.

I'll miss this little rig, especially since I built it - but I figure it better for someone to enjoy using it rather than it go unused in my possession.

The item will be packed very well and double boxed.  I will require shipping with insurance and signature delivery confirmation.  I will only accept payment from a confirmed paypal account, and ship to a paypal confirmed address.

While this sale is final, I will extend a 3 day guarantee against DOA, excluding failure which is determined to be as a result of misuse by the buyer.  Buyer to pay return shipping.

Happy bidding!  Please contact me with any questions.

Please note, there is no tilt-bail installed on the KPA100.  It lies flat, as shown in the picture.