FS: Elecraft W1 computing wattmeter and SWR bridge

FS: Elecraft W1 computing wattmeter and SWR bridge

Johnny Siu
Hello Group,

I have already had the LP100A and W2.  This W1 is surplus to my requirement. It comes with the PC interface cable.  Original price from Elecraft was $104.9 + shipping.

I would like to sell it at $55 plus $10 for shipping by registered airmail.  The W1 was well built and 100% functional.  I accept payment by paypal.

If interested,  please email me off the list.

73

Johnny Siu VR2XMC

      Yahoo!香港提供網上安全攻略,教你如何防範黑客! 請前往 http://hk.promo.yahoo.com/security/ 了解更多!