FS Ham Centeral Terminal data display

kb0ne.ars@gmail.com
Hi All,

  I have a QRPWorks HCT that is is like new shape and has the latest firmware updates installed.   I am no longer using this device and it need a new home.   This is a great unit for being out in the field and being able to displaying the KX3 / K3 decoded CW/PSK/RTTY signals and sending them.
See:
http://qrpworks.weebly.com/ for details.

I am selling the HCT, the 2 cable set (Power and Data jumper that connects KX3 to HTC) and the correct PS2 mating mini-keyboard.

About a $300 investment, asking $225 (firm) via PayPal with free shipping to CONUS.

John  Wells   KB0NE dot ars at GMAIL dot COM
or 970-568-7646