FS K1-4

Brent Sutphin WB4X
I have for sale my Elecraft K1-4, four band QRP transceiver covering the
lower 80 khz of the 40, 30, 20 and 15 meter bands.  The K1 includes the
following options, KAT1 auto antenna tuner, KNB1 noise blanker, KBT1
internal battery pack and the K1BKL display back light.  It will be shipped
with all manuals and power cord  The radio is in new condition, I built this
radio this past spring (2009).  There are no scratches dings or dents and it
meets all Elecraft specs. Also included is a professionally built tilt stand
built at a local machine shop, very nice.  Pictures on request.  You will
not be disappointed with this rig.  Sale price is $499.95 plus shipping from
27048. Reason for selling is to fund a new project, I want a KPA100 for my
K2.  If you have one built or in kit form, maybe we could work something
out.

Brent  WB4X