FS: K1

TI2/NA7U
Excuse me if this is a dup, but I noticed that a couple previous posts
seem to be without the message in the archives, only the subject line.
Trying to send this in plain text to see if that's the problem.

Anyway, my K1 for sale, ser. no. 59, has the NB, AT, battery option,
wide range tilt stand, and manuals. In near perfect condition, covers
20/40 meters. $375 plus shipping via Paypal only.  Tnx!  - Casey, NA7U

Re: FS: K1

Don Wilhelm-4
Casey,

Yes, the blank messages you see on the reflector are the result of
people who try to send in HTML or Rich Text.