FS: K2/100 with Options

Paul  Webb

Cleaning house.  Selling my K2/100 SN 3525 with the following options:

KSB2, K160RX, KDSP2, KAT2 in QRP lid, KIO2 in QRP lid, MH2 Heil Mike.
Includes the QRP cover.   $1200 shipped to you.  Please contact me off list
or at (979) 265-8078.

This rig is in perfect condition, the KPA 100 has the shield upgrade.  The
keying mod is also installed.  The rig runs full 100 watts and the SSB
audio is perfect.  All filters have been set with Sprctrogram.  No
scratches or dings at all.

Only problem is neither KIO2 will communicate with my computer.  Probably a
minor fix.

A great deal for someone wanting a very well built K2/100 with options.
Let me know if you are interested.

Paul Webb, K5HKX

Benton Webb
[hidden email]